BEGINNING ANIMATION - ONLINE COURSE
Create your own animated cartoon! Learn the basic skills needed to turn drawings into living motion and produce a short animation.
AYTH 112 OA
- Saturday, – 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- September 25 - October 30
- Six sessions
- Supplies not included, see list below
- Students must have access to Stop Motion App on a device
- Instructor: Abby Ferry
- Online, Live over zoom
- Limit 12 students
Requirements: Internet Access and Stop Motion App downloaded to device
- Smartphone or Tablet with the "Stop Motion Studio" App pre-loaded.
- 3x5 Index Cards (or similar paper cut down to size)
- 8.5 by 11in copy paper or sketchbook paper
- Pencils and Erasers
- Colored Pencils and/or Crayons
- Masking Tape or Clear tape
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Glue stick
- Markers and/or Ink Pens (Fine point Sharpie)
- Binder Clips or Stapler
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 15 days.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.