Here’s your chance to create a garment, blanket or other fiber art while learning the workings of a loom. You will learn how to set up and weave on a floor loom, and how to weave basic patterns. Advanced students can improve their techniques. Dye facilities are also available.
AVIS 139 A
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 1.pm.
- September 17 – December 10 (No class October 15, 22, or November 26)
- 10 sessions
- $365 plus $35 material fee
- Limited to 5 students
- Ford Campus, Kresge Ford Building B*315
- Instructor: Mollie Fletcher
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.