New! One Day Workshop!
Botanical Dyes One-Day Workshop
Discover the array of pigments that can be made from common plants. In this workshop students will learn the process of creating botanical dyes from locally foraged flowers and leaves, and will build a collection of dye samples on cotton fabric.
AVIS 111 A
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- September 17*
- *(Incorrect date of 9/24 printed in catalog)
- One-Day Workshop
- $145 + $25 material fee
- Supplies needed for the course are listed below
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Elise Martin
- 5.5 SCECH Credits Pending for Michigan Educators
Checklist of Supplies Needed
- Sketchbook and pen for note taking and sketching.
- Optional: bring flowers from your own garden to experiment with dying and flower pounding.
By registering, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.