STOP MOTION ANIMATION - SHORT COURSE
Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
Create your own animated cartoon! Using computers and the Stop Motion Studio app students will learn the basic skills needed to turn drawings into living motion and produce a short animation.
AYTH 141 OA
Saturday, 10 a.m. — 12 p.m.
September 19 – October 3
Instructor: Abby Ferry
Requirements: Internet Access, Smartphone or Tablet with the Stop Motion Studio App pre-loaded.
- 3x5 Index Cards (or similar paper cut down to size)
- 8.5 by 11in copy paper or sketchbook paper
- Pencils and Erasers
- Colored Pencils and/or Crayons
- Masking Tape or Clear tape
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Glue stick
- Markers and/or Ink Pens (Fine point Sharpie)
- Binder Clips or Stapler
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.