AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN PORTFOLIO PREP- ONLINE COURSE
Experience the challenge and excitement of designing your own concept car of the future. Learn the fundamentals of gestural sketching and perspective for the complex form of an automobile and build your portfolio.
AEXP 101 OT
- Saturday – 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- October 2 - November 6
- Six sessions
- Materials not included, see list below
- Online, Live over Zoom
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Brad Palmer
Art supplies needed for the class:
- BIC Orange Original Fine Ballpoint Pens Fine Point (0.8 mm) - Link
- Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Art Markers, Fine and Chisel Tip: 30% Cool Grey link, 50% Cool Grey link, 70% Cool Grey link
- Circle Template
- Sharpie Twin Tip, Black
- Ream of letter size photocopy paper 8.5 x 11”
Optional bonus art materials:
- Prismacolor Premier Double-Ended Art Markers, Fine and Chisel Tip – cool grey range – link
- 8.5 x 11” letter size or 9 x 12” spiral bound blank sketchbook
- Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache - Permanent White, 14 ml tube link
- Fine paint brush Round Size 1 link
- BIC White-Out Quick Dry Correction Fluid, White link
- Ellipse Guides - Alvin 3902 02 Small Series Ellipse Set of 15 Price/ST link
- Mechanical Pencil 0.5mm link
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 15 days.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.