Celebrate and draw the beauty of Autumn in a natural setting. Students will depict the form, color and details of leaves as they change with the season. Sketch, draw and paint leaves using pencils, pen and ink, and watercolor. Each class will meet at a specific location on Belle Isle. Bring a handful of colorful leaves with you to each class.
ADRW 290 A
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 12:30.pm.
- October 16 – 30
- Three sessions
- Supplies needed for the course are listed below
- On location at Belle Isle State Park
- Specific meeting locations TBD
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Cassidy Villanos
Checklist of Supplies Needed
- Pencil Set
- Kneaded Eraser
- Watercolour Set
- Watercolour paper/Pad
- Sketch Pad
- Magnifying Glass
- Artist’s Tape
- Micron Pens
- The main media used in the workshop will be pencil/pen and watercolor. However I encourage you to branch out and try different types of mediums depending on what effect and outcome you want for your Botanical Art/Drawings.
CCS requires a COVID-19 vaccination record for faculty, students and staff, including continuing education students for the Fall 2021 semester. All people on campus are required to wear masks indoors
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.