PATTERN MAKING AND ART LICENSING ONE-DAY WORKSHOP
Transform common plants into functional and artful baskets. In this workshop students will learn the process of creating one-of-a-kind baskets from locally foraged grasses, leaves, flowers and brambles. Students will use a variety of basketry techniques as they work towards the creation of their own baskets.
AVIS 011 A
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- May 20
- One-Day Workshop
- $85 + $25 material fee
- Supplies needed for the course are listed below
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Elise Martin
- 5.5 SCECH Credits Pending for Michigan Educators
Checklist of Supplies Needed
- Sketchbook and pen for note taking and sketching.
- Optional: bring materials from your own garden to experiment with, such as pine-needles, vines, flower stalks or tall ornamental grasses.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.