ONLINE: Drawing for a Winning Portfolio
Present your best portfolio for college admission. Learn what should be included in your portfolio to maximize your scholarship potential. Practice observational drawing skills with various lessons and choose one piece to focus on throughout this class with coaching from a professional instructor. Students will draw from a live clothed model during some of the studio sessions. Students may bring their portfolio to the first day of class to receive professional guidance.
Live over zoom
AEXP 101 6T (Ages 14-18)
- Monday - Friday, 10AM - 2PM
- July 31-August 4, 2023
- Limit 15 students
- Instructor: Peter Doroh
- Live over zoom
- Sketch Paper or Newsprint (loose or in pad format- 25 sheets or pad)
- Col-Erase Pencil-Blue or Black (1-2)
- Artagain Toned Paper and/ or Quality White Drawing Paper (1 pad)
- Charcoal pencils set
- Compressed charcoal sticks (2)
- Sandpaper block (1)
- Tortillons or Blending Stumps
- White Charcoal Pencils (2)
- Vine Charcoal Extra Soft (small box)
- Pink Pearl eraser
- Masking tape (1 roll)
- Plastic Triangle 12"
- Large clips for drawing boards (recomended)
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.
2023 Summer Scholarship Application can be completed here.
Find out more about Before and After Enrichment here.