Cartooning and Character Development Online Class
Create the next Sponge Bob Square Pants or Paw Patrol in this class. Develop a character and explore what they may look like in silly situations. We will cover a variety of drawing skills, including line, proportion, and color.
- Unlined Paper (copy paper)
- Tracing Paper (optional)
- Colored pencils, crayons, sharpie fine point and/or markers,
- Pencils and erasers
- Ruler (optional)
Give your young artist a chance to excite and grow their creative spirit! CCS online summer classes allow students to learn in a fun and interactive format in small groups with live instruction.
Meet other creative kids to share your ideas. Everyone gets individualized attention and shares in the fun! At the end of the session, students will be given a project to explore for another hour or two on their own. Classes held over zoom.
The daily schedule, Monday through Friday:
- AGES 8 to 10
- 9:00am - 9:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 9:10am - 9:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 9:30am - 10:00am Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 10:00am - 10:20am Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 10:20am - 10:30am Project Work with Instructor Feedback
- AGES 11 to 14
- 11:00am - 11:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 11:10am - 11:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 12:00pm - 12:20pm Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 12:20pm - 12:30pm Project Work with Instructor Feedback