Calling all Fashionistas! Join this class and learn how to show your ideas on paper. Invent your own brand label and sketch your ideas for a fall collection. Learn about various silhouettes, classic patterns and color combinations.
Instructor: Cassidy Villanos
Requirements: Internet Access
- Unlined Paper (copy paper)
- Tracing Paper (optional)
- Pencils and erasers
- Colored pencils
- Ruler (optional)
- Masking or Painters Tape
Give your young artist a chance to excite and grow their creative spirit! CCS online summer classes allow students to learn in a fun and interactive format in small groups with live instruction.
Meet other creative kids to share your ideas. Everyone gets individualized attention and shares in the fun! At the end of the session, students will be given a project to explore for another hour or two on their own. Classes held over zoom.
The basic daily schedule, Monday through Friday:
- 9:00am - 9:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 9:10am - 9:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 9:30am - 10:00am Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 10:00am - 10:20am Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 10:20am - 10:30am Project Work with Instructor Feedback
- 11:00am - 11:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 11:10am - 11:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 12:00pm - 12:20pm Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 12:20pm - 12:30pm Project Work with Instructor Feedback
AYTH 128 6OA (Ages 8-11)
Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-10:30AM
AYTH 128 6OB (Ages 11-14)
Monday - Friday, 11:00AM-12:30PM
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 60 days.