Learn to draw your favorite four or six or ten legged animals and create your own animations. Using the “Stop Motion” app create your own character and stories and make them move.
Instructor: Abby Ferry
Requirements: Internet Access
- Smartphone or Tablet with the "Stop Motion Studio" App pre-loaded.
- 3x5 Index Cards (or similar paper cut down to size)
- 8.5 by 11in copy paper or sketchbook paper
- Pencils and Erasers
- Colored Pencils and/or Crayons
- Masking Tape or Clear tape
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Glue stick
- Markers and/or Ink Pens (Fine point Sharpie)
- Binder Clips or Stapler
Give your young artist a chance to excite and grow their creative spirit! CCS online summer classes allow students to learn in a fun and interactive format in small groups with live instruction.
Meet other creative kids to share your ideas. Everyone gets individualized attention and shares in the fun! At the end of the session, students will be given a project to explore for another hour or two on their own. Classes held over zoom.
The basic daily schedule, Monday through Friday:
- AGES 8 to 10
- 9:00am - 9:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 9:10am - 9:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 9:30am - 10:00am Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 10:00am - 10:20am Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 10:20am - 10:30am Project Work with Instructor Feedback
- AGES 11 to 14
- 11:00am - 11:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 11:10am - 11:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 12:00pm - 12:20pm Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 12:20pm - 12:30pm Project Work with Instructor Feedback
AYTH 218 6OA (Ages 8-10)
Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-10:30AM
AYTH 218 6OB (Ages 11-14)
Monday - Friday, 11:00AM-12:30PM
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 60 days.