Schedule of Events
Saturday April 30th
- 9:00am – Check in & Coffee
- 9:30am – CCS FD tour
- 10:00am – Lisa Sorrell demos
- 1:00pm – Lisa Sorrell demos
- In-lay: Full of intricate leather details Western boots are hand cut and meticulously stitched onto the upper part of the boot. The ability to create a decorative overall pattern gives the wearer the ability to display their personal style.
- Hand crimping: Utilizing traditional crimping methods leather “blanks” are pre-formed in a unique manner
- Machine crimping: Utilizing the latest equipment at CCS we will crimp multiple leathers
- 3:00pm – Break and participants exposition
- 4:00pm – Eustace Robinson demos
- Journey to excellence
- Works and accolades
- Tape to Master Forme
- 7:00pm – Dinner – TBD (meals not included)
Sunday May 1st
- 9:00am – Tom Carbone
- Digital Patterning to Flashcut: Current CCS methodology going from a paper pattern to CNC clicking of shoe parts. Utilizing Rhino, and Flashcut 222 Tom will show the basic steps in the process.
- Custom high heel shank board making: A straight forward approach to making a custom leather shank board that can be completed in less than an hour. Utilizing two pieces of leather, a steel shank, and a sewing machine.
- 12:00pm – Lunch (meals not included)