ENTERTAINMENT ARTS PORTFOLIO PREP
Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
Explore the world of creating characters, their stories and environments by acquiring the technical and conceptual skills to bring your ideas to life. Whether you love animation, digital film or video games, storytellers alike will come together and create Entertainment Arts work for their portfolios.
LIMIT 12 STUDENTS
APRP 099 OT
Saturday, 1- 3pm
February 6 – March 20
(No Class February 20th)
Supplies for students working with both traditional and digital mediums:
- Plain unlined paper, such as copy paper
- Sharpie fine tip and regular
- Camera (Phone camera is fine)
For students working with traditional mediums:
- Pad of 11”x 17” Smooth Bristol Paper
- Preferred method of coloring, i.e. color pencils, watercolors, gouache
For students working with digital mediums:
- Tablet or Cintiq
- Access to Photoshop or Clip Studio
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.