CREATING CHARACTERS AND COMICS - ONLINE COURSE
Bring your own character designs to life in an original comic! Boost your story-telling skills through practice creating dynamic character posing, clear comic panels, and expressive speech bubbles.
AYTH 076 OA
- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- March 11 - April 22 (No class April 8)
- Six sessions
- Online, Live over zoom
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Abby Ferry
Requirements: Internet Access
- Unlined 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper
- 9" x 12" Bristol Board Paper (or similar heavy paper. i.e. card stock)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Colored Pencils, Crayons, and/or Markers for Coloring
- Ink Pens or Markers for Lining (ex. Ball-Point Pens, Microns, Fine-Point or Ultra Fine-Point Sharpies, etc.)
- Phone Camera for Photographing Drawings
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 15 days.
Click here to learn the technical requirements when taking an online class.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.