EXPLORATIONS IN ANIMATION - ONLINE COURSE
Introduce yourself to the wonderful world of animation! Learn the 12 Principles of Animation through explorative, hands-on practice creating zoetropes, flipbooks, stop motion animations, and 2D digital animations.
AYTH 115 OA
- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- January 28 - March 4
- Six sessions
- Online, Live over zoom
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Abby Ferry
Requirements: Internet Access, "Stop Motion Studio" and "FlipaClip" apps downloaded to device
- Smartphone or Tablet with "Stop Motion Studio" and "FlipaClip" Apps Downloaded
- 1 Pack of 3" x 5" Blank, Lineless Index Cards (or similar paper cut down to size)
- 2 Pencils
- Masking Tape or Clear Tape
- Pencil Sharpener
- Markers and/or Ink Pens (ex. Fine-Point or Ultra Fine-Point Sharpies)
- Medium-Sized Binder Clips (1.25", 1.5", or 2")
- (optional) Phone Tripod/Downshooter Set-Up for Photographing Stop Motion Animations
- (optional) LED Light Box/Light Pad
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 15 days.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.