Calling all fashionistas. Explore what inspires personal style in this 90-minute fashion design workshop. Participants will create a mood board, a visual tool used by the fashion industry to express design concepts. High school freshman, sophomores and juniors can enter their mood board into the CCS Fashion Design competition and be one of ten students to win a three-week precollege summer experience fashion design course.
This workshop will be taught by Deja Jones. Jones is a fiber artist and fashion designer who graduated with her BFA from College for Creative Studies and her MFA from Cranbrook.Wednesday, February 8th
Online Via Zoom
7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. est
Supplies to have on hand:
- Foam core board or cardboard
- Paint and other mark making materials (pastels, colored pencil etc.)
- Pens or Markers
- Rubber cement, glue sticks, etc
- scissors and/or exacto knife
- Images (this can be from the internet, magazines,books etc)
Register now! You will receive a zoom link via email.
This workshop is funded by "Advancing Diversity in Design".