STOP MOTION ANIMATION
Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
Learn the skills needed to turn digital drawings into living motion. Students will be taught the theories and concepts used by animators and will practice sequential drawing to produce a short animation that focuses on a simple action.
AYTH 141 OA
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
February 6 – March 20
(No Class February 20th)
Instructor: Abby Ferry
- Plain unlined paper, such as copy paper
- Sharpie fine tip and regular
- Camera (Phone camera is fine)
- Preferred method of coloring, i.e. color pencils, watercolors, gouache
- "Stop Motion Studio" app downloaded to device
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.