Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
Learn how to paint digitally using a Wacom tablet and computer software. Create and refine a piece for your portfolio. Students will learn various professional illustration techniques throughout this course.
AGRC 160 OT
Saturday, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
February 6 – March 20
(No Class February 20th)
Instructor: Narsico Espiritu
- Plain unlined paper, such as copy paper
- Sharpie fine tip and regular
- Camera (Phone camera is fine)
- Pad of 11”x 17” Smooth Bristol Paper
- Preferred method of coloring, i.e. color pencils, watercolors, gouache
- Tablet or Cintiq
- Access to Photoshop, Clip Studio, or Procreate
- Access to Scanner
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.