DRAWING HANDS WORKSHOP
Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
Improve your observational drawing skills with this two hour workshop that focuses on drawing hands.
WKSH 006 OT
Saturday, 1 - 3pm
One Day Workshop
Instructor: Ed Donald
- Pencils (2B, 6B)
- Copy paper (8 ½ x 11” non-glossy for sketching/planning)
- Drawing Pad (18 X 24"), white or soft pastel color)
- Charcoal Pencil (6B or extra soft)
- 100% Cotton Cloth (old face cloth is fine)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Magic Rub Eraser (white)
- Krylon, Workable Matte Spray Fixative (use outdoors with a face mask)
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.