Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
Step into the role of an advertising art director and develop a brand identity. Students will learn Adobe Creative cloud basics while creating advertising and promotional materials for a client. Students will work in groups and independently to create work for their portfolios.
LIMIT 10 STUDENTS
AGRC 170 OT
Saturday, 1 - 3pm
February 6 - March 20
(No Class February 20th)
Instructor: Don Fibbich
Supplies for students working with both traditional and digital mediums:
- Plain unlined paper, such as copy paper
- Sharpie fine tip and regular
- Camera (Phone camera is fine)
For students working with traditional mediums:
- Pad of 11”x 17” Smooth Bristol Paper
- Preferred method of coloring, i.e. color pencils, watercolors, gouache
For students working with digital mediums:
- Tablet or Cintiq
- Access to Photoshop or Clip Studio
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.