SEWING 1: BEGINNING SEWING
Bring your own sewing machine and create a shirt or blouse in this beginner’s class — Sewing 1. Learn how to select fabrics, lay out and cut a pattern, and sew your garment. During this process you will create buttonholes, set-in sleeves and cuffs.
AEXP 073 A
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- January 28 – March 4
- Six sessions
- Supplies needed for this class are listed below
- Taubman Center
- Limit 12 students
- Instructor: Robin Burton
- Sewing machine, machine needles and bobbins.
- Simplicity pattern 1538 - women. 8753 - men.
- 3 yards fabric, 1/2 yard interfacing (fabric will be discussed in the first class)
- Tape measure.
- Straight pins.
- Seam ripper.
- Ruler or seam gauge.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.