ELEMENTS OF INTERIOR DESIGN
An overview of the field of interior design, this course will show you the methods used to create a room that is physically, visually and intellectually satisfying. Instruction includes basic principles of space planning, drafting, color theory, and materials and finishes. Students work toward creating an idea board for a residential room.
ADRW 261 A
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 12:00.pm.
- January 28 – March 4
- Six sessions
- $295 plus $35 material fee
- Taubman Center, T*907
- Limit 10 students
- Instructor: Kimberly Sansone
- Home magazines or catalogs (optional)
- Images of favorite interiors (optional)
- Laptop computer or tablet for research (optional)
- Drafting / Mechanical Pencil and Lead (required for first class)
- Black or White Foam Core - 20"x 30" (required for final class)
- Rubber Cement (required for final class)
- Mounting Tape (required for final class)
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.