Summer Youth Online Classes
Give your young artist a chance to excite and grow their creative spirit! CCS online summer classes allow students to learn in a fun and interactive format in small groups with live instruction.
Meet other creative kids to share your ideas. Everyone gets individualized attention and shares in the fun! At the end of the session, students will be given a project to explore for another hour or two on their own. Classes held over zoom.
The basic daily schedule, Monday through Friday:
- AGES 8 to 10
- 9:00am - 9:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 9:10am - 9:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 9:30am - 10:00am Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 10:00am - 10:20am Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 10:20am - 10:30am Project Work with Instructor Feedback
- AGES 11 to 14
- 11:00am - 11:10am Introductions and Icebreaker!
- 11:10am - 11:30am Interactive Demo #1
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Students engage on project work with Instructor Feedback
- 12:00pm - 12:20pm Interactive Demo #2 followed by Assignment to work on Independently
- 12:20pm - 12:30pm Project Work with Instructor Feedback
A short list of needed art supplies and online applications or software can be found in the individual class descriptions.
Courses will meet over Zoom in small groups of 15 or less students. Classes will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes and made available in the event a student cannot attend class. Recordings will be deleted after 60 days.