PERSONAL ART JOURNALING
This unique visual arts course will enable students the opportunity to participate in interdisciplinary art experiences that include hands-on art making through visual art journals and investigations of traditional art mediums and methods, group discussion of contemporary artists, and the chance to engage the imagination. In this workshop students will give themselves permission to create under the title of MAKER.
AGRC 144 A
- Tuesdays, 7:00 — 9:00 p.m.
- May 23 — June 13
- Four sessions
- Taubman Center, Detroit
- Instructor: Sabrina Nelson
Checklist of Supplies Needed / Suggested
- Pentalic Traveler Draw Pocket Journal 12x9 (or similar)
- Pens, markers, color pencils that students enjoy working with.
- Ebony pencils (or similar)
- Watercolor pan and brushes. Watercolor pencils, etc.
- Glue stick; tape.
- Small scissors.
- Personal images and objects.
- Collage material, found images / objects, stickers, etc.
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.