CONCEPT ART: Prop Design Workshop
Online with Live Instructor over Zoom
The College for Creative Studies is one of only a few colleges in the world to educate and prepare students to become concept designers.
Explore the role of a Concept Artist for feature films and video games. This two hour workshop will focus on designing props for movies. LIMIT 12 STUDENTS
AGRC 215 OTB
One Day Workshop
Instructor: Jeremy Hunter
Supplies for students working with both traditional and digital mediums:
- Plain unlined paper, such as copy paper
- Sharpie fine tip and regular
- Camera (Phone camera is fine)
For students working with traditional mediums:
- Pad of 11”x 17” Smooth Bristol Paper
- Preferred method of coloring, i.e. color pencils, watercolors, gouache
For students working with digital mediums:
- Tablet or Cintiq
- Access to Photoshop or Clip Studio
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.