Both beginning and experienced students will benefit from focusing on the traditional principles of figurative drawing. Form, gesture, proportion, modeling and perspective will be explored.
ADRW 301 B
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- November 6 – December 18
- (No class November 27)
- Six sessions
- $285 plus $45 model fee
- Ford Campus, WB Ford Bldg. W*309
- Limit 15 students
- Instructor: Ed Donald
List of Required Materials to bring with you on the first day of class:
- Pencils (Standard 2B)
- Copy paper
- Drawing Paper (9 X11" or 18 X 24")
- Vine Charcoal (soft or extra soft)
- 100% Cotton Cloth (old cloth t-shirt is fine)
- Conté pencils (Red-Brown, Black)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Rubber Eraser
List of Suggested Materials that are optional
- Kneaded eraser with a Ziploc bag to keep it in
- Prismacolor Col-Erase and/or Verithin pencils (Dark Blue, Red, Brown, Black)
- Fine Drawing Paper for experienced students, 18 x 24 inches
- Chamois Cloth
- X-acto knife (#1 knife, #11 blade)
- Drafting tape or Artist's tape
- Blending stumps
- Sketchbook, 8 1/2 X 11" or 11" X14"
- Graphite Pencils (2B, 4B, 6B)
- Charcoal Pencils (Soft, Extra Soft)
- Sandpaper sharpening strip
- Newsprint paper (18 X 24")
- Portfolio case
- Toolkit to house supplies
By registering for this class, I agree to participate in this program.
CCS Precollege and Continuing Studies has gone paperless! To request documentation in writing through USPS, please contact the Precollege and Continuing Studies department at (313) 664-7456 or email pcs@collegeforcreativestudies.